Statistics from 2015
MOBILE FIELD SERVICES PHOTOS
WORK ORDERS PROCESSED
Who We Are?
Safeguard Technologies is an independent technology company of Safeguard Properties Management, LLC (Safeguard). Our team consists of technology experts with more than 25 years of experience building field services technology for the mortgage banking industry. At Safeguard Technologies, Information = Results™.
Even with 25 years of field services technology experience, Safeguard Technologies continues to work with clients to improve our field management practices through the use of proven, reliable and enterprise automation software.
We have developed a platform to deliver end-to-end automated mobile data collection, workflow and analytics in an integrated field services software platform.
At Safeguard Technologies we help our clients transform remote field data into actionable results, which lowers operating costs and ensures regulatory compliance requirements are consistently met.
Specialized photo management and workflow software enables the central quality control of millions of work orders by standardizing and automating existing inspection processes.
Our mission is to leverage field automation to deliver business results. Here at Safeguard Technologies, Information = Results™.
When collecting millions of field order results, it is important to have the appropriate tools to analyze and identify any data that may impact your customers or that do not meet quality control guidelines. Safeguard Technologies MapAlert® platform is designed to analyze inspection results by using the latest geographical information system (GIS) technologies combined with dashboards and business intelligence reporting.
MapAlert® allows clients to proactively assess the impact of severe weather, as well as economical or other geographical events. The framework is capable of handling millions of assets and hundreds of analytical variables.
What powers MapAlert®? The combination of Safeguard’s property inspections information and the most reliable data sources, such as FEMA, the U.S. Geological Survey, the National Hurricane Center and the National Weather Service.
- Automated event notifications of the specific geographic areas and the number of properties that have potentially been impacted by an event
- The ability to create a user specific account by uploading an asset portfolio for event tracking
- The capability of defining customized asset attributes necessary to perform advanced filtering, analysis and reporting
- Access to real-time post disaster satellite imagery
- Post assessment reporting, which includes mapping your property portfolio, providing a summary of locations impacted in your portfolio, as well as detailed reports
- The incorporation of affected zip codes and counties for all events
- Easily accessible from mobile devices