Serves as the integration gateway, allowing for configurable work orders, results and invoicing data exchange that connects vendors, clients and other partners.
An integrated mobile inspection app and administrative portal designed to provide full-service field support to our property inspectors.
An integrated, multimedia mobile property maintenance app and administrative portal utilized by contractors to receive, assign and complete property preservation work orders.
Our integrated field services platform that is designed to improve the timeliness and quality of the services provided to our clients.
Designed for clients to manage their portfolio by providing the property-level details, including the status of work orders, bids and the results of work that has been performed.
Provides customizable current, historical, and location-based data analytics and reporting of field services operations through the lifecycle of property inspections and maintenance.
MapAlert® provides geo-spatial mapping technology designed to proactively identify the impact of severe weather, economic, or other geographical events. The framework is capable of handling millions of properties and hundreds of analytical variables.
The combination of Safeguard’s property inspections data and the most reliable data sources, including FEMA, U.S. Geological Survey, National Hurricane Center, National Weather Service, and others, is what powers MapAlert®.
- Automated event notification of the specific geographic areas and the number of properties that potentially have been impacted by an event
- Ability to create a user-specific account by uploading asset portfolio for event tracking
- Capable of defining customized asset attributes necessary to perform advanced filtering, analysis, and reporting
- Access to real-time, post-disaster satellite imagery
- Post-assessment reporting, including map and property portfolio summary and detail reports
- Incorporates affected ZIP codes and counties for all events
- Accessible from mobile devices